|Faculty/unit which lists the course/programme|
|Type of lifelong learning programme|
|Name of programme group within which the course is run|
|Aims of the program|
|Programme / course name|
|Course educational aims|
|Course guarantor e-mail|
You have to be logged into the Lifelong Learning UP Portal to submit the application.
Log in for applicants who are not UP employees or students
If you already have an account with the Lifelong Learning UP Portal (you have already attended a course), sign in with the login information sent to your email when creating your account..
If this is your first visit to the Lifelong Learning UP Portal, please, establish your account by clicking on „Create account“.
Please, sign in with your personal login only. After logging in, enter the required personal details; further information will be sent to your email address. After admission to the LLL programme/course, a message will be sent to your email address to electronically approve the contract.
Login for those applicants Who are UP employees or students
If you are a UP employee or a UP student, please log in with your UP Portal username and password.
Do you want to make a binding registration to the LLL programme/course?
|Course number||Course name||Mode|
|Compulsory optional subjects|
|Abbreviation||Name||Credits||Required for completion|
- Basic details *
- Contact address
- Information about another person paying for the programme/course
- Study plan
|I do not have a personal identification number.|
|Consent with processing your personal data.|
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
If different from permanent address
Fill in when case the payer is someone other than you (e.g. your employer, another person etc.)
If you fill in valid registration/tax identification no., additional information will be filled in automatically.
Consent with processing your personal data
Name, surname, title:
Personal identification number:
Place of birth:
(Hereinafter referred to as “the participant”)
- The participant hereby provides his or her consent to Palacký University in Olomouc, company registration number: 61989592, seat: Křížkovského 511/8, 771 47 Olomouc, the public higher education institution – mode of existence pursuant to law no. 111/1998 Coll. on Higher Education Institutions and on amendments and supplements to certain other acts (The Higher Education Act), as amended by subsequent legislative regulations (hereinafter referred to as “UP“) in compliance with law no. 101/2000 Coll. On the Protection of Personal Data and on amendments and supplements to certain other acts as amended by subsequent legislative regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “Act On the Protection of Personal Data”), in compliance with regulation § 13c of law no. 133/2000 Coll., On the Population Register and Personal Identification Numbers and on amendments to certain other acts (Population Register Act) as amended by subsequent legislative regulations, to process the personal details of the participant to the extent stated above, that is, the name, surname, title, personal identification number, place of birth, under the conditions specified below.
- Participants are aware that UP will process their personal details in order to maintain a record of the participants, their rights, duties and results achieved in the Lifelong Learning Programme (hereinafter referred to as “the Lifelong Learning Programme”) provided by UP.
- Participants are also aware that their personal details will be collected and further processed by the authorized UP employees.
- UP is authorized to process the participant's personal details for the duration of the participant's attendance in the Lifelong Learning Programme provided at UP.
- The participant has the right to access all their personal details. The participant, in accordance with § 12 regulation of the Act On the Protection of Personal Data, has the right to access information about processing their personal details (i.e. the right to access all information concerning their person processed by UP) and in compliance with § 12 regulation, subsection 1 of the Act On the Protection of Personal Details has the right to demand an explanation from UP should they think the UP processing of personal details be contrary to the law, in particular if the processed personal information is inaccurate in view of the purpose of their processing. The participant has the right to ask UP to remove the caused inaccuracies, specifically by means of blocking, correction, completion or deletion of personal details.
- UP has all rights and responsibilities when processing the participant's personal details and these are compliant to the legal regulations pertaining to the protection of personal details, unless a special law stipulates otherwise.
After entering your date of birth, a pseudo personal identification number will be generated in the questionnaire and used instead of the real personal identification number.